- These terms and conditions outline the basic rules and regulations for the use of Cresta Hotels’ (“the Company”) websites. By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cresta Hotel’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Cresta Hotels and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cresta Hotels. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.crestalodgeharare.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.crestalodgeharare.com/
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.crestalodgeharare.com/
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.crestalodgeharare.com/
Redistribute content from Cresta Hotels (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations (“Approved organisations”) may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.If you are among the organizations listed in 5 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within
the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Cresta Hotel’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- CONTENT LIABILITY
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any Company-related content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon Company-related content on your website. The Company shall not be liable for any link(s) which may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). We are neither responsible nor liable for any malicious or unauthorised code and you are solely responsible for ensuring you have appropriate mechanisms for the security of your devices, programs and information. By using any of our sites or Cresta information, you are assuming all risk of loss that may arise or be associated with such use.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in delict (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.